Shipping & Handling
SHIPPING POLICY BASICS
- We process orders Monday thru Friday, 9am to 6pm US Central Time (14-23:00/15-00:00 GMT). We do not process orders on weekends or public holidays.
- Shipments originate from our fulfillment center located in St. Paul, MN, USA (ZIP Code 55125).
- Customers will receive a shipment notification email with tracking number after their order has shipped. Please log in to your account to check the status of your order. Please contact us if you do not see any updates after 48 hours from the time you placed your order.
- Any return- or undeliverable-address shipment will re-sent after communication with the customer. We will notify the customer via email.
The customer will be responsible for the second shipping attempt if the mistake was made by the customer. We do not refund shipping charges under any circumstances.
- Shipping costs and available shipping methods differ by location, and are calculated based on product weight. The system will calculate shipping costs based on the zip code or shipping address entered to the system.
FREE SHIPPING ON ANY ORDERS WITHIN UNITED STATES
- Applies to U.S. delivery addresses in the 50 states only, including Alaska and Hawaii.
- Applies to APO/FPO addresses only when using a United States ZIP Code.
- Applies only to addresses accepted for delivery by the USPS (U.S. Post Office). Please do not provide addresses not approved by USPS.
- Canada and international addresses are not eligible for the free shipping promotion.
- Weekend delivery cannot be requested. We use a variety of carriers to deliver orders, and some do not deliver on weekends.
- Free Shipping offers may be used in conjunction with a promotional code. The qualifying amount is the total amount of the products purchased after the promotional code is applied.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue Free Shipping at any time. We reserve the right to cancel orders or request additional shipping costs.
- Free shipping is only available on non-clearance items that are shipped within the United States.
HOW TO ESTIMATE WHEN YOUR ORDER WILL ARRIVE
Basic Shipping Time Calculation
Delivery Day = Processing Time + Transit Time
We usually take one business day to process orders once the payment is cleared or approved. In some cases, we may need to verify payment information. In these cases the order will not be processed until we have confimed the payment is approved. Please make sure that your billing address is correct to avoid possible delays. Please note that Paypal eCheck payments may take up to 5 business days to be approved. We will notify the customer via email or phone if further information is necessary.
Please refer to transit time tables below. For the Free Shipping option, we usually use USPS First Class Mail for orders less than 1 lb in total weight, and UPS Ground for orders weighing 2 lbs or more. The customer will be notified by e-mail once the order has shipped.
- Monday: Order placed
Payment is approved with billing address matched. Shipping address is in Brooklyn, NY, USA.
- Tuesday: Order processed
Order is shipped on Tuesday via UPS Ground (example). UPS driver picks up shipment. Norification email is sent to the customer. UPS website shows estimated delivery on Friday.
- Friday: Order delivered
(Shipping from MN to NY takes on-average three business days via UPS Ground).
AVERAGE TRANSIT TIMES WITHIN THE UNITED STATES
|FREE Shipping Carrier|
|Free Shipping||Estimated 5-7 business days|
|United States Postal Service (USPS/Post Office)|
|First Class Mail||Estimated 3-5 business days|
|Priority Mail||Estimated 2-3 business days|
|Express Mail||One business day to most cities|
|United Parcel Services (UPS)|
|UPS Ground||Guaranteed arrival within 5 business days|
|UPS 3 Day Select||Guaranteed arrival within 3 business days|
|UPS 2nd Day Air||Guaranteed arrival within 2 business days|
|UPS Next Day Air Saver||Guaranteed arrival on next business day (3pm)|
* Estimated delivery date can be calculated on the UPS website; orders ship from St. Paul, MN 55125.
AVERAGE TRANSIT TIMES FOR CANADA AND INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS
|United States Postal Service (USPS)|
|USPS International First Class||Estimated 7-21 business days, insurance and tracking not available|
|USPS International Express Mail||Estimated 3-7 business days, insurance and tracking number included|
|United Parcel Services (UPS)|
|UPS International Ground (Canada Only)||Usually delivers in 5-7 days, insurance and tracking numbers are included|
Shipment Delays: For security reasons, all international packages are inspected by Customs before leaving the United States. This will delay international shipments. Please understand that -- It is out of our control once the package is in transit. In most cases, the Customs clearance in your country will also delay the package further.
SHIPPING TO CANADA - CBSA
By ordering goods from Vena, you hereby authorize Asendia USA, chosen by Vena to act as your agent, and to transact business with the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) to clear your merchandise, account for duties and taxes, to return merchandise to Vena, and prepare and submit refund claims on your behalf for any merchandise that you return. You understand that the CBSA will send any refund of duties and taxes that were paid on the returned merchandise to the broker, and that you will obtain the refund directly from Vena. Further, You also authorize the customs broker to endorse any refund cheque issued by the CBSA in your name, so that Vena can be reimbursed.